How do I lift an Audi R8 with a 2-post lift safely and correctly?
Special features of the vehicle: The Audi R8 is a very low-slung vehicle. The pickup points are close to the centre.
Recommendation: As with all low-slung sports cars, use extra flat carrying arms for the R8. When using extra-flat arms, pay attention to the maximum weight load on the arms.
1. For optimum door clearance and ideal weight distribution, drive the vehicle exactly in the middle.
2. Position the vehicle with the rear view mirrors at the height of the column.
3. Place the carrying arms. Turn the pickup pads to the lower position before positioning the arms.
4. rotate the support plates as close as possible to the pickup points. This guarantees the best stability.
5. Lift the vehicle briefly. Now check the position of the carrying arms and whether the carrying arm locking devices are correctly engaged. Correct if necessary.
6. Lift the vehicle to the desired height.
In this video: 2-post lift POWER LIFT HL 2.35 NT SC
Accessories: Extra flat "Sports car" SC carrying arms with a lower swivel height of 80mm.
Note: NUSSBAUM GROUP makes the information provided here available for information purposes only. OTTO NUSSBAUM GmbH & Co KG shall in no case be liable for any incidents that may occur as a result of following the instructions in this video and text. Always follow the respective operating instructions of the vehicle manufacturer. Always observe the usual safety precautions when lifting and lowering.