How do I lift a BMW 3 Series with a 2-post lift safely and correctly?
Special features of the vehicle: The lifting points are positioned very close to the outside of the vehicle.
1. For optimum door clearance and ideal weight distribution, drive the vehicle exactly in the middle.
2. Position the vehicle with the rear-view mirrors at the height of the column.
3. Place the carrying arms. Turn the pickup pads to the lower position before positioning the arms.
4. Rotate the pickup pads as close as possible to the pickup points. This guarantees the best stability.
5. Lift the vehicle briefly. Now check the position of the carrying arms and whether the carrying arm locking devices are correctly engaged. Correct if necessary.
6. Lift the vehicle to the desired height.
In this video: 2-post lift POWER LIFT HL 2.30 NT
Note: NUSSBAUM GROUP makes the information provided here available exclusively for information purposes. In no event shall OTTO NUSSBAUM GmbH & Co KG be liable for any incident that may occur as a result of following the instructions in this video and text. Always follow the respective operating instructions of the vehicle manufacturer. Always observe the usual safety precautions when lifting and lowering.