How do I lift a Porsche Boxster with a 2-post lift safely and correctly?
Special features of the vehicle: The Porsche Boxster is a very low-slung vehicle.
Recommendation: Use extra flat carrying arms for the Porsche Boxster, as for all other low-slung sports vehicles. When using extra-flat support arms, pay attention to the maximum weight load of the arms.
1. Position the carrying arms in the "zero position".
2. For optimum door clearance and ideal weight distribution, drive the vehicle exactly in the middle.
3. Position the vehicle with the rear view mirrors at the height of the column.
4. Place the carrying arms. Turn the pickup pads to the lower position before positioning the arms.
5. Rotate the pickup pads as close as possible to the pick-up points. This guarantees the best stability. Check that all pickup pads are at the same height.
6. Lift the vehicle briefly. Now check the position of the support arms and whether the support arm locking devices are correctly engaged. Correct if necessary.
7. Lift the vehicle to the desired height.
In this video: 2-post lift POWER LIFT HL 2.35 NT SC
Accessories: Extra flat "Sports car" SC carrying arms with a lower swivel height of 80mm.
Note: NUSSBAUM GROUP makes the information provided here available for information purposes only. OTTO NUSSBAUM GmbH & Co KG shall in no case be liable for any incidents that may occur as a result of following the instructions in this video and text. Always follow the respective operating instructions of the vehicle manufacturer. Always observe the usual safety precautions when lifting and lowering.