How do I lift a VW Amarok with a 2-post lift safely and correctly?
Special features of the vehicle: The VW Amarok is a pick-up. Sills and footboard make access to the pick-up points difficult. Extended top sets are necessary here.
Recommendation: Volkswagen recommends the use of wheel forks to lift the VW Amarok. You can also lift the VW Amarok safely without wheel forks if you take the necessary precautions.
1. Mount the adjustable adaptors on the pickup pads and secure them with the locking pins. Use either 4 round adjustable adaptors or 2 round and 2 U-shaped adaptors.
2. For optimum door clearance and ideal weight distribution, drive the vehicle exactly in the middle.
3. Place the carrying arms. Turn the pickup pads as close as possible to the pickup points.
4. Lash the rear (long) carrying arms to the vehicle. After lashing, make sure that the pickup pads have not shifted and are firmly attached to the vehicle.
5. Lift the vehicle briefly. Now check the position of the carrying arms and whether the carrying arm locking devices are correctly engaged. Correct if necessary.
6. Lift the vehicle to the desired height.
In this video: 2-post lift POWER LIFT HL 2.30 NT
Accessories: Adjustable adaptors Round (232SEL48593), adjustable adaptors U-shaped (232SL08850), 2 lashing straps (1684736019A).
Note: NUSSBAUM GROUP makes the information provided here available for information purposes only. OTTO NUSSBAUM GmbH & Co KG shall in no case be liable for any incidents that may occur as a result of following the instructions in this video and text. Always follow the respective operating instructions of the vehicle manufacturer. Always observe the usual safety precautions when lifting and lowering.