Smart Lift 2.30 SL MM
The electromechanical 2 column lift Smart Lift 2.30 SL MM with spindle, a load capacity of 3000 kg and asymmetrical 2-times telescopic arms is the ideal lift for the price-conscious and demanding car workshop. With its low minimum height and flexible installation width, it fits into any car workshop. The simple cable connection between the columns can either be installed in the floor or via a simple, height-adjustable cable bridge at the top between the columns. The Mini Max support plates allow easy access to the pick-up points of lowered vehicles, vehicles with deep-drawn side skirts or off-road vehicles. The support plates can be conveniently raised to the subfloor by foot after swiveling in.
- Lifting time and lowering time: [AttributeShortCode,attribute=Hub-/Lowering time,attributeid=88] seconds
- Load capacity: 3000 kg
- Adjustable in width and height, low minimum space requirement
- Ideal for low ceiling heights with minimum height of only [AttributeShortCode,attribute=Erforderliche Deckenhöhe,attributeid=77] mm
- Height-adjustable Mini Max arms with simple foot control
- Compressed air connection and 220 V socket as standard integrated into the column
- High quality: each unit is individually tested under load before shipment
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
The Nussbaum Smart-Lift series has proven itself for over 20 years. Today, more than 100,000 Smart Lift lifts are available worldwide to assist car mechanics in their everyday work.
The spindle carrying nut system consists of a rotating spindle and a low-wear lifting nut made of high-quality Nylatron®. A second safety nut under the carrying nut additionally secures the system. The arms are secured by an automatic locking device. The lifting nut can be inspected by the user by means of an easily visible optical wear check.
The columns and support arms are welded in Nussbaum's own state-of-the-art welding facilities, shot-peened and subsequently Blue powder-coated. Your lift is thus protected against dirt and weather in the long term.
Scope of delivery
Lift with cable bridge (adjustable), asymmetrical, telescopic arms, 4 turntables fixed in the arm, energy set (option): E-Set (230 V/ compressed air) in the control column
Foundation 200 mm C20/25 standard reinforcement, 12 dowels BM12-20/80/40 (depending on foundation, see manual), eletric connection 3 PH, N + PE, 400 V, 50 Hz, 16 Amp. slow fuse, Compressed air connection for energy set (Option), Unloading